GMI Electrical Ltd is seeking an Administrative/Accounts Assistant who is comfortable with clear, direct communication with our customers and team. Your role will involve keeping everyone informed about the progress of our projects. You'll need a solid grasp of Excel, Outlook and general computer skills, as well as the ability to manage your workload independently. Your efforts will be key to maintaining our office's efficiency and ensuring our customers receive the best service possible.
The main functions and aspects of this position will involve:
· Daily customer work order processing / Invoicing
· Use of Excel, Word, Outlook, QuickBooks and project management software
· Accurate data entry of all invoices and sales receipts
· Make payments to suppliers/payroll for staff
· Planning of work schedules for all members of staff
· Re-ordering stock materials
· Chase up outstanding payments when overdue
· Issue purchase orders to suppliers
· Answer office phone
· Assisting colleagues wherever required
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Monday to Friday – Daily hours can be negotiated to work around other commitments.
Work Location: Nelson CF46
Please send CV to email@example.com